Hours: Part Time / Flexible
The Purpose of this Position:
The Associate Photographer position requires a high-energy, self-directed individual who has exceptional communication skills and photography skills. The successful candidate will be coachable and grasp ideas quickly. At Akbar Sayed Photography we strive to capture weddings fun, naturally and with timeless results.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn photography techniques, skills and concepts directly from Akbar Sayed
- Initially work as a intern and when ready will start working as a second shooter and then graduate to associate
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to their photography skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to handle stressful situations during wedding scenarios
- Students studying photography, film, or related field preferred, but not by any means required
- Understanding of composition and an appreciation for weddings
- Understanding South Asian, Muslim, Hindu and Christian subcultures
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Understand the Akbar Sayed Photography brand vision
SALARY: This position is paid on a contractual basis with room for growth for the right candidate.
TO APPLY: Please fill out this application. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.